Thank you very much visiting my homepage. I am a national certified acupuncturist. Many patients ask me what my background is, so I would like to write about it in advance.
- Microbiology major, Biochemistry minor of Microbiology Department of Western Illinois University in Illinois, USA
- Graduate school of agriculture of Ehime University
- Acupuncture Department of Meiji University of Oriental Medicine (Currently, Meiji University of Integrative Medicine)
Area of Specialty
- Immunology (Especially Psychoneuroimmunology)
- Oriental Medicine (Acupuncture and Kampo as known as Chinese herbs)
- English language is available. I realize that it is difficult for foreigners living in Japan to obtain medical or acupuncture treatment in the English language. I am conversant in English and will be able to discuss diagnosis, treatment and health counseling with you.
- By using therapeutic touch technique, I can find problem points without direct skin touch.
Name comes from
“Mana” is god name or power of god expressed around many Oceanic region as precursor religion. In addition, Mana is also about the spiritual food given by god described in the Bible.
"Mana is a spiritual quality considered to have supernatural origin – a sacred impersonal force existing in the universe. Therefore to have mana is to have influence and authority, and efficacy – the power to perform in a given situation. This essential quality of mana is not limited to persons – folks, governments, places and inanimate objects can possess mana.”
(Collectanea from Wikipedia)
I named "Mana" because acupuncture treatment can bring patient condition back to original condition (healthy condition) by re-balancing energy or flowing Qi energy into patient, which fully filled in the World.
- Hiking & Camping
- Scuba Diving
- Kung Fu
- Tai Chi